Win a Bundle of 'Vintage Colette' Claudine books to Celebrate the Release of Colette
Ends February 4, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
To celebrate the release of Colette in UK cinemas on the 9th January, Lionsgate are giving away 4 Vintage ‘Claudine’ books, written by the French novelist Colette, whom Keira Knightley plays in the title role. The bundle of books includes: Claudine at School, Claudine in Paris, Claudine Married and Claudine and Annie..
Colette is a sparkling new film of literature, love and liberty starring Academy-Award Nominee Keira Knightley and Dominic West. Set amongst the beauty of Belle Epoque Paris, Colette (Knightley) finds her talent as a writer, writing under her husband Willy’s (West) name. When she wishes to publish under her own name, a battle of the sexes ensues at the very beginning of the modern age. Full of humour and heart, Colette is a story not to be missed.
Colette is in UK cinemas on the 9th January
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
3. All entries must be submitted via the email submission box.
4. The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 04.01.19. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 04.02.19. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process
7. The winner will receive 1x bundle of 4 Claudine books, that include Claudine in Paris, Claudine at School, Claudine Married and Claudine and Annie. There will be 4 winners.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 18th February and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Lionsgate UK. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Bauer Consumer Media Limited